The Weatherite In-Row Cooling range is ideal for Data Centres with or without a floor void and offers an extremely versatile, highly efficient cooling solution.
Positioned within the server racks, our In-Row cooling solutions delivers precision cooling horizontally across the front of the server racks, acting as a cooling curtain, right up to the full height of the server racks- minimising possible hot spots.
Our In-Row cooling solutions can also be integrated into traditional aisle configurations or, for further cooling performance, incorporated into a hot (HAC) or cold (CAC) aisle containment system – significantly enhancing the facilities efficiency and performance.
Our range of In-Row cooling designs incorporate digital scroll compressors and variable speed EC fans, providing exceptional operational efficiency and energy savings.
- Compact cabinet design with high cooling capacity - minimising floor space requirements
- Variable speed EC fan technology – minimising power, to match demand
- Easy to install and maintain - only front and back access required
- Quiet, high efficiency scroll compressors
- A range of cooling capacities from 10kW to 65kW
- Flexible/versatile cooling solution
- Scalable solution
- Predictable cooling - positioning the In-Row unit close to the heat load source
- Minimised risk of hot spots at the rack level
- Horizontal airflow design - suitable for non-raised or raised floors
- Can be used in HAC or CAC applications to further improve the Data Centres cooling efficiency
- Modular, self-contained unit - making it ideal when server/rack demand increases
- Fast and easy installation
- Easy service accessibility
For comprehensive product details please download a copy of our brochure.