'AdTec- I' Indirect Adiabatic Cooling
Indirect free cooling, in combination with evaporative cooling, can deliver substantial benefits when looking for a Data Centre cooling solution. However, many solutions currently on the market require a very large footprint for their chosen solution which, when looking at many new Data Centre locations, can prove a major stumbling block. That’s why we’ve developed the ‘AdTec-I’ Indirect Adiabatic cooling solution.
Weatherite’s fully packaged AdTec-I Indirect Adiabatic cooling solution brings the benefits of outside air free cooling and adiabatic cooling but in a much smaller, self-contained solution - resulting in substantial energy savings, lower CapEx costs, lower CO2 emissions and less frequent maintenance schedules.
Due to our advanced design technology, the ‘AdTec-I’ range requires minimal mechanical cooling-significantly reducing the systems running costs and in some global locations, mechanical cooling back-up is not required at all.
With over 45 years expertise in delivering innovative, energy saving cooling solutions, Weatherite has developed a highly versatile adiabatic cooling solution - designed for both new build and legacy Data Centre applications.
- Unique flexible design
- Tried and tested Adiabatic wetted cooling pad solution
- Substantially reduced capital costs
- Minimal water consumption
- High efficiency EC fan technology - low energy, variable speed drive
- ’Smart Control’ technology
- Extremely low carbon footprint
- Low running and maintenance costs
- A range of self-contained, packaged solutions up to 350kW
- Flexible design - to suit each individual application
- Substantially reduced energy usage
- Lower initial capital costs - compared to a number of other adiabatic cooling solutions
- Longer maintenance intervals
- Environmentally friendly, sustainable cooling method
- Exploits the absolute maximum amount of free cooling available
- Scalable solution - to match each individual data centre
- Suitable for new or retrofit applications
- Reduced PUE
For comprehensive product details please download a copy of our brochure.